The Biggest Corndog in Tennessee!

Yesterday B and I went to Sundown in the City in downtown Knoxville. Pretty much its a free concert(s) with lots of beer and food in the middle of the Market Square area (lots of cute shops and amazing restaurants). We got there about 30 mins after they opened the gates and it was so nice! I had a really good time. The weather was perfect, the food was yummy (see Bob showing off our foot long corndogs we had for dinner) and I really really enjoyed getting to watch Cowboy Mouth. It's really funny because B and I remember back in high school going to a radio concert with a big group of friends and listening to Cowboy Mouth then. And that was like 10 years ago, and they still played some of the same songs! The whole evening was very relaxing, except we forgot the most important ingredient to sundown in the city....chairs! Oh well by the time the band came on we we're jumping up and down anways!

Here is a shot of the stage from way far back. We eventually moved up closer and away from that guys butt:

Our very healthy dinner (ha!), corndogs, beer and kettle corn!:

Here's a shot of the band. The lead singer is awesome, he is also the drummer and kept throwing his drum sticks into the audience. B said he had a whole stack of them, so at least he came prepared!

Here's a shot of us right before we left. B looks sleepy! Guess its because he was at work at 5:45 a.m. that morning!:
B's parents are coming in today for the weekend. Should be a nice weekend outside. I don't really know what we're going to do, but I guess we'll figure something out!
Have a good weekend,
-e.n.h

P.S. - What in the world is wrong with teen girls these days! I know events like this usually attract all the hoochie teenagers in the world, but I swear when I was 14-16 I would never have dressed like some of those girls did, EVEN if I was allowed to! Dear Lord, if children are in my future, please bless me with a boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment