For Your Information

A-Age: 28 (eww, thats so old!)
Birth date: October 27th, 1980
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilets. I don't do it, thank God for B, and for the fact he's ok doing it if I ask.
D-Dog's name: Jackon Boo Haines...he got his middle name because we picked him up on Halloween (We call him Jax, Boo, and Jackaboo)
E-Enter or Exit: Exit in style
F-Favorite color: Used to be blue, but it definitely green. Not just any green, more of a lime green. You should see my office!
G-Gold or silver: Silver for most everything, Gold only for earrings or bracelets.
H-Hair color: Brown
I-Instrument: I played the recorder in 5th grade. And I know 1 song on the piano that I taught myself when I used to stay at my grandparents when I was little ( Ode to Joy)
J-Job Title: Graphic Designer
K-Kids: hmmm, ain't that the question. Who knows whats in store. Right now we're not trying or even thinking about it. We like our selfish lifestyles. BUT I am super excited to meet/play with all my pregnant friends kids when they arrive!
L-Living arrangements: Renting a house in Knoxville. Own a condo in Jacksonville (anyone interested?)
M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey, especially those cute lil ones!
N-Nicknames: oh my...Ern, Ernie, Erroneous, Trest and Tresticles (oh yea, you read that right, thank you Jaque Barnes and your 8th grade humor)
O-Odd thing about you: I have flat thumbs. Very flat thumbs.
P-Pet Peeve: Static on the radio. Can't stand it!
Q-Quote from a movie: "Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour" - Vanilla Sky
R-Right/Left Handed: Righty Tighty
S-Siblings: negative. Why screw with perfection :)
T-Time you wake up? between 7:30-8:30, depending on what I have on my plate for the day.
U-Underwear: Yes. I do wear underwear. :)
V-Veggie you dislike: pretty much all veggies, but especially tomatoes.
W-What makes you run late: B
X-X-Rays: um, I had a full body xray once. They put radioactive dye in my system and then scanned me. Told me I was going to get my growth spurt that year (and I did) . All that to find the tiny tiny stress fracture in my foot
Y-Yummy food you make: I make good "Erin Chicken Pockets of Love" and yummy Red Beans and Rice.
Z-Zoo Animal: The big cats (lions/tigers)

Now you know the rest of the story!

-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment