Rewind & Rewed - The same wedding 6 yrs later!

{ images from Zanone Photography circa 2005 }

On a daily basis I am bombarded with all things wedding, I have clients that are new brides, I read wedding blogs and just last week I watched a fabulous royal wedding on the telly!
It always gets me thinking though. When I got married (about 6 yrs ago) I feel like the 'industry' was just starting to get good. Journalistic photography was making its entrance, aDIY wedding was kind of unheard of, heck, Style me Pretty wasn't even around! So if I could rewind and do my wedding over knowing what I know now, would it be different? I know that my styles have changed, but would the feel and theme of my wedding change too? Well I plan to find out! Over the next 8 weeks until my 6th anniversary in June, I'm going to have a Rewind & Rewed feature on the blog. Just a little something to see what I would do different when it comes to:

- the dress
- the colors
- the cake
- the bridesmaids
- the invitations and paper goods
- the food
- the location
- the favors and guest treats

No don't get me wrong, I LOVED my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. But I told my poor husband as soon as we got the honeymoon that I wanted to do it all over again! I guess if we ever do these posts will have me prepared!

-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment