Inspired By: Lilly Pulitzer

I'm not usually one to obsess with pink and green, but I am really digging the new Lilly Pulitzer Home collection (blame it on this hot summer that has me craving the beach and a cold cocktail)! I love how the collection uses bright pops of color without going totally overboard.
{ image from HFI Brands }

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
{ image from HFI Brands facebook }

{ image from HFI Brands facebook }

Can I build a bar just to have these stools?
[ image from Horchow }
{ image from Horchow }
And this piece is to die for! It's an ottoman that opens up to show storage for shoes and what not. That Lilly is so clever!

{ image from lovelyish }

1 comments:

hadleybinion said...

I LOVE this!! And you're right, these colors are inspiring, and perfect for summertime!

Post a Comment