Versatile Blogger Award!


The fabulous and ever so talented Hadley at Hadley Designs awarded me the Versatile Blogger award yesterday! Thanks for the blog love!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that awarded you by linking them back in this post.
2. Tell us 7 random things about yourself.
3. And pass on love by awarding to least 2 recently discovered new bloggers (or blogs you love!)

Ok, lets get this party started:

1. I was raised in Memphis, Tennessee. Home of the Blues, Elvis and the best bar-b-que under the sun!
2. Somehow out of a high school graduating class of 700+ I was only one of 3 (the only girl) to travel to Auburn University for college. I absolutely love this place. Its definitely special, Auburn grads have this weird family connection with other grads and the school. I originally went to study Architecture, but ended up graduating in Graphic Design.
3. I was in a sorority in college and met these crazy girls, they ended up being my roommates for the last 2 years of school. As of last year everyone is officially married off and we all live in different far away cities (Knoxville, Charleston, Birmingham and Baton Rouge) but we always manage to have a summer girls trip and catch up during football season!
4. In 2005 I married my best friend. No really, he has been my friend since 6th grade. We never dated in high school, although we were prom dates (next time I'll share that pic!), but somehow we ended up together after middle school, high school and 4 years in college. It was pretty much fate. Here's a pic after we just got engaged in Downtown Atlanta. I heart him more and more each day!
5. I name my cars. Well, seeing that I've only had two in my lifetime, its not much of a big deal, but still. My first car was Bernice. She was a lovely lil Blue Saturn that my parents handed down to me. Then I got Pearl. Her official name is 'The Black Pearl'. She is the best! I always wanted a Jeep so when I finally got one, my heart was content!
6. This is what I wake up to every morning.
This is Jackson Boo Haines (Jackson because we got him when we lived in Jacksonville and Boo because he came to us on Halloween). He is literally the best dog in the world and makes me us happy! We're already in talks to get him a brother (of the fur variety)!
7. The husband and I don't fight, but if we do, its at Auburn/Tennessee football games. See he went to Tennessee and I went to Auburn. Sadly for him (but awesome for me) Tennessee hasn't beaten Auburn since we started dating. We have had many a fight in the stands because of this. Usually we don't even attempt to sit together, but this pic was at the last game and we look like we're getting along pretty good!

Ok, so I'm passing along the love to a couple of my favorite blogger girls:
and
Rachel from Pencil Shavings

Hope you guys have a great Thursday!
-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment