Designer Crush: Darling Clementine

I received some amazingly wonderful Kate Spade goodies this past Christmas, one being the 'Guide to Living Colorfully' book set. And every time I open of these six books I can't wipe the quirky smile off my face! The colors and the cheeky and witty text narrate how to dress, think, celebrate, decorate, travel and charm colorfully. I mean come on, I didn't have a chance!

Of course the illustrations by Darling Clementine have a lot to do with my designer giddiness. The Norway beauties Ingrid and Tonje truly produce a unique and beautiful design aesthetic. And I love how they created something so visually compelling. The artwork in the books is definitely something that make me feel inspired every time I pick one up!
{image from Jasmine Habart }
 why yes, that is gold foil...definitely something to think about framing!
 { images from Darling Clementine }

0 comments:

Post a Comment