Let's start from the very beginning, a very good place to start...

So the other blog wasn't doing it for me, and I wasn't doing it for it either. So what's a girl to do? Well start a new blog, silly! So here we are. The very beginning of Be True. When I was in high school I was obsessed with this quote from Shakespeare. "This above all, to thine own self be true". I think truly living by and believing in that quote kept me sane, grounded and let me grow into who I am today. I'm realizing now that I'm still growing (sometimes more outward than I'd like!) But I thought that that quote is something that I should try to embody now more than ever. So that's the plan. I plan to be true to everything that I love and to myself and hopefully get to share it all with you in blogland.

Ok so there's my profound mission statement of the day. Whats on deck for the weekend? Well B and I are going to try out this Mexican restaurant down the way. I hear it's good. We've already been to two other Mexican places and they were not that great. I mean all I ask for is a simple chips and salsa and chicken quesadilla. (and the occasional strawberry margarita!) how hard is that?

This weekend should be nice. Saturday we have plans to wake up early and go downtown to breakfast in Market Square. Then we're going to drive around and check out the Knoxville Dogwood Arts Trails. I think the weather will be nice enough that we'll enjoy driving around the pretty parts of the city. Plus it will help us know the area better. Well at least that was my explanation to B. That and the fact that I think its very "married couple" of us to do! Then we have errands and cleaning and then we're off to church on Sunday for Easter.

Hope you have a very Happy Easter and a wonderful weekend. See you Monday as I start "Menu Mondays".

-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment