One week from now...

I will be here: and it is well needed, and I think well deserved!!! B and I haven't taken a vacation since last August. So over a year since a vacation. AND keep in mind, we also moved away from Jacksonville and the beach this year too, so really, no beach...no warm water to float in, no sand between my toes while I read smut, no smells of sun tan lotions (and aloe after!), no real vacation to relax and do absolutely nothing...I miss it, and I am so excited to be going to Jamaica in one week. We're going for a friends wedding, which makes it even more fun since friends will be there. AND its also an all inclusive resort so I'll be sure to take advantage of a daquari or two...or seven! ha! And the food too! Last time B and I went to an all inclusive the food was amazing and we were fortunate enough to get to try every restaurant on the resort. But with that came bad tummy aches for the both of us. So I'll be sure to stock up on the pepto for this trip! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait....no really, can we go now?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment