What I'm loving...

Fun portrait silhouettes! I really want to make a pet silhouette of Jackson to put in our extra bedroom...now if only to get Jackson to stay still!

sources:
1. Johnathan Adler - I love how there are lil bits of info about each at the bottom of the image. Especially for the dog: Liberace, refuses to poop in the rain
2. Found in Martha Stewart Living - such a good idea for a birth announcement!
3. Stella + Hodge etsy shop - I like the pattern in the background and the white silhouette
4. Pop Dog Press etsy shop - Something to DIY totally. Just need some vellum, bright paper, mat + frame! Oh yea, and a portrait shot of the dog!
5. The Fab Miss B blog - a DIY tutorial, would be GREAT for a save the date!

In fact I'm thinking something like this would be great to make and give out as gifts for Christmas, epecially the family one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment