bye bye hiatus!

Sorry for the long lack of posting, life has been busy lately! I have some great news that although it will knock your socks off, I can't share with you JUST yet...sorry! But besides that I have gotten myself a part time design gig in town, for a couple hours a week to keep the skillz sharp, and I have been working on lots and lots of invites, and several wedding ensembles too! Oh AND
I'm still working on getting my shop and site up asap...so you can see why I haven't had the time to say hello via blog world. But in case you're still upset: hello!

So I was perusing my reader today and came across this post from Hostess with the Mostess. I had almost forgot about Jonathan Adler! Before the Swoo went south, we were planning on carrying his new line for Lifegaurd press. I have a catalog and everything, and let me just say SWOON! I love his bright colors and patterns and his cheeky personality! And the best part of all, you can actually buy the product from Lifegaurd Press' site!


Here is a pic of my favorite:

0 comments:

Post a Comment