My dirty little secret...

I've been keeping a secret from you, I hope you don't hold a grudge! It's probably half of the reason I've been MIA for awhile...well that among other many great things!

So here's the scoop: I have been fortunate enough to find 3 awesome new friends. And together with our powers combined we're starting something amazing! The amazingness that is coming is called Second Story. And it is going to blow the socks off of Knoxville and East Tennesse! What is Second Story? It will be a place of inspiration + celebration, for planning, advice, direction and more! It's a place for every chapter of life: Birthdays, Graduations, Engagements, Weddings, New Homes and New Babies!

And it all comes to life in July, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome!

Post a Comment