Wedding Wednesday: Spread the Love!

Ok, so if you ask anyone that knows me well, they know that I love and adore biscuits! For breakfast , lunch or dinner, I'm an equal opportunity biscuit eater! Its a terrible habit and one that I am working on! So expect my surprise when I opened the newest issue of Southern Weddings Magazine last week to spot a beautiful wedding inspiration, with none other than a biscuit bar! What a great idea and why didn't I think of that? Someone should revoke my biscuit fan club card! It would be perfect to have one set out for a morning after wedding brunch or even a late night snack for friends and family at a wedding reception! And of course, the best compliment to the biscuit is the jelly or jam. Not only tasty, BUT you can cook and can them yourself. Just add a label or favor tag and you're good to go! A perfect DIY favor if you ask me!
{ Biscuit Bar 100 Layer Cake, Gypsy Jam Label Martha Stewart, Biscuits and Jelly Sweetest Occasion, Homemade Jam Delights Sweetest Occasion, Jam Place Card Holders Yum Sugar, Spread the Love Once Wed and DIY Jam Martha Stewart }

0 comments:

Post a Comment