Merriest of Christmas' to you!


For the past six or so years I have been working in a retail environment. Meaning lots of hustling and bustling at stores, designing last minute email blasts and catalogs and dealing with work at all hours and days of the holiday. It honestly took a lot of joy away from Christmas.

This year I am blessed beyond measure to be able to have the time to actually get to enjoy my husband, our family and friends. I have taken the big leap into owning a small business on my own, and while its been a slow and scary process the past few months, I am happy to say with all the things in the works, I have relentless faith that 2011 will be an amazing year. I wish you all the happiest and merriest Christmas! I will be spending it eating lots of 'off the P90X diet' food (oh yea, thats a different story) and watching one of my all time favorite movies (Christmas Story!)

I'll probably be signing off until the new year, but please come back as I can't wait to share with you whats next!

-e.n.h.

{image found here }

1 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Well, you are doing a GREAT job with your business!! You were wonderful to work with and I look forward to working with you again in 2011!

And I LOVED both Brooke and Erin's Christmas cards!

Post a Comment