No super pretty blog post. Sadly, I have too much going on today! One of which is the purchase of a new home (see blurry and non intrusive photo of it above!). We think we found 'the one'. We are on counter offer no. 3, and its down to us deciding if this final price (which is what we already said we'd max on) is good or if we want to say no and go elsewhere. I really do love the house and think its a God thing that its available and the owners are going as low as they are. As I keep telling people it's 'Erin and Bob ready'. Meaning there is not really anything we'd change to it. Well except the adding of furniture since its larger than our current place. But its a huge decision to make, so today we're praying for clarity and guidance! Will let you know how it all turns out!