Extra Extra! We've got news!

While my passion is invitation design, I have been bombarded with requests for branding and web site design lately. I mean times they are a changing and everyone wants to keep up! And so with the help and creative mind of Courtney DeLaura of Peachtree Studio, we have created a sister company to Be True Designs. Let me introduce you to b.creative company:
We're focusing on branding and blog site designs, and a bunch of other goodies that I can't tell you just yet. But no worries we'll be launching very soon and will let you know as soon as we do!

Until then check out a newly launched site, Get Schooled! Get Schooled is a package of information for photographers looking to launch into the school portraiture side of business.

1 comments:

Josh Gage said...

Web Hosting Design has cheap web hosting excellent customer service and very reasonable rates. I have never had any issues with them, and plan on keeping them as my web host for a very long time. My sales rep was great call at (800) 491-WEB1

Post a Comment