Happy St. Patty's Day from Be True Designs!

Wow, can't believe its been a whole month since I last blogged! My apologies! I had been frantically working to prepare for Be True Designs to be in the Knoxville Women's Expo that was last week so that took up a lot of time, I've been preparing for an amazing inspiration shoot with Ruffles and Rouge Events and La Dolce Vita Studio next week, and now we're in the middle of moving. Like almost in the middle of 'where is that shirt?, is it in this house or that one?" Thankfully we're doing a massive, move the furniture to the other house on Saturday. So hopefully life will be back to normal after that! But the task at hand today is to wish you a fabulous St. Patrick's Day! I know many of you will be celebrating ( I'll probably be packing!), but I hope you enjoy it! I love this day especially because I can wear my favorite color from head to toe without any judgements!

{ image from etsy }

0 comments:

Post a Comment