Designer Crush: Cheree Berry!

Sorry to be lacking on the posts, after our trip to the Delta of Mississippi (gorgeous wedding btw!) I returned and have been sick ever since! It's no fun, but I'm starting to recover!

Anyway, I wanted to share my major designer crush... on Cheree Berry! Not only did she used to work for Kate Spade as their art director, but while there she was in charge of designing their signature stationery and wedding invitations through Crane and Co. Now she has lives in St. Louis and has her own line of paper, which I have been obsessing over for the past couple years now. I just love her style and her simple yet bold approach to invitation design. Here's a few of her new pieces:





{ images from 100 layer cake }

And some pics of here fabulous St. Louis studio:


{ images from 100 layer cake }

And when the fabulous Cheree got married her self in 06, she put together an amazing wedding suite that was featured on Martha Stewart Weddings:




{ images from Martha Stewart Weddings }

I hope you have a bright and shiny weekend!
- e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment