Beach Chic Save the Date!

When Ashley contacted me she had a fabulous inspiration board of all the romantic and southern details she wanted to have at her Rosemary Beach wedding this spring. The girl had a plan, and I love that! One specific thing that she wanted for her Save the Dates was a hand drawn sketch of the church where she is to be married. Having not only a design degree but an art background, I was jumping at the chance to sit down and sketch (something I need to do more often)!  

We added a linen background, subtle beach colors and whimsical type styles as well as the wedding information on the reverse side to complete this darling save the date! 


I can't wait to finish all the details that Ashley has in mind!

{ images copyright Be True Designs 2012}

0 comments:

Post a Comment