Fun in the Sun!

{image from Smitten Studio with text overlay by Be True Designs }

As you're reading this, I'm soaking up rays and kicking some sand in the white beaches of Florida. I'm so excited to finally have a few days to get away and refresh. I have several books on deck to read including this one, which I've heard nothing but great things about:
{ found on Amazon }


What good books have you read lately?

Also, in between basking in the sun and sea I'm planning on taking some time to do a few exercises to rejuvenate my creativity and my purpose. I've been following the amazing Whitney English Kolb's blog and she gives steps to do just that:

{ Fining Purpose on Whitney English Kolb's blog }

When I  return I'll have some new tricks up my sleeve, including the reveal of my new brand, website and blog! Can't wait! 

1 comments:

Bathroom Lighting said...

Hey,
FUN IN THE SUN!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think that beauty radiates from you to write such a magnificent article! Keep it up.

Post a Comment