Meet Diane...

Meet one of my new suites, Diane. Below is the inspiration and my sketches. Check back tomorrow as I reveal the full Diane Wedding Invitation Suite!
PS- The weekend was great! Got our photoshoot done and I can't wait to start looking through the pics and picking out my favorites to show you. Got to visit our dear friends Mel + Brad and we went to our favorite restaurant overlooking the Intercoastal Waterway on Saturday. Sunday we went kayaking, which was a blast! On the way home yesterday we stopped at Ikea in Atlanta (favorite!) and then stopped at my friend's Sara's place for a visit in Chattanooga...We didn't get home until 10 p.m. and went straight to bed! BUT the mini vacation was definitely worth the long trip, good to see friends and our ole stompin grounds.

-e.n.h

0 comments:

Post a Comment