Inspiration Shoot: Berries and Bird Picnic

Somehow I haven't posted about this shoot yet! Our inspiration shoot took place back at the end of September at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. We were inspired by birds, berries and bright and deep fall colors. You can see our inspiration board here. Shanna Jestice from Ruffles and Rouge is an amazing event stylist and did such a great job with everything! I helped out with the invitations, place cards, bottle labels, menus and get this...the cake! Yes, if this whole designing thing doesn't work out, looks like I have some talents in the baking department! ha!
Anyways thanks to the Flower Pot for the beautiful floral designs, Ironic for their awesome tables and iron bench, Peachtree Studio for the images and Be Still My Heart Films for the video (which I'll show you soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment