Be True Designs: Inspired Wedding Suite : Nautical

It seems everywhere I go lately there are nautical themes, in fashion, in decor and now in weddings! I came across this fabulous picture the other day and thought it makes for a great nautical themed wedding inspiration:
Here's a wedding suite and some other details I designed based off the inspiration photo:
I used the bright primary colors and played with stripes and knots. I think a knot handle tote bag would be the perfect welcome gift for guests to this weeding!

On a side note, I am devastated by all the destruction the south has been put through the past 2-3 days. I spent about 5 years of my life in Alabama going to school at Auburn, so my heart aches for all my many friends and family who are recovering today. We were blessed that East Tennessee didn't take too hard of a hit (power lines, trees and power down). I ask that you take a moment to be thankful to God for what you have and to donate your time or resources to the Red Cross or any other organization that will be assisting in the recovery efforts.

Have a safe and happy Thursday!
-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment