Be True Designs : Inspired Weddings : Sherbet & Spring

I was very honored to be asked by Shanna Jestice of Ruffles and Rouge Events to provide some stationery for a workshop that Julie Roberts Photography was doing earlier this month. Julie just posted some amazing shots on her blog here, but these are a few of my favorites:
I am in love with the die cut invitation. Die cut is such a great way to add a little something extra to your invitation. I also added a diagonal striped liner that creates some whimsy when you open the envelope!
A fabulous shot of the dessert table!
Look at these yummy treats! A Sherbet bar at a wedding? Yes please! Here's a shot of the fun bottle label I did. Stayed with the fabulous die cut shape and diagonal stripe theme:
Thanks to Julie Roberts and Ruffles and Rouge Events for letting me be a part of this fabulous inspiration shoot!

1 comments:

Melanie Watson said...

Beautiful. Love the vibrant invitations. Perfect match for this shoot.

Post a Comment