Introducing, Emily!

I didn't have a sketch of my inspiration this week, actually this invitation suite is inspired by one of my bestest friends. She got married last year in New Orleans and it was a heck of a shin dig! Seems the vintage but new, anthropolgie style has been huge lately, but I'd like to think that 'Emily' started that trend. I mean in college the girl never took off her pearls. I'm talking tshirt, jeans and pearls. Now that's the way to live! Hope you enjoy it! On the shop this suite will be available in 3 different colors (teal, pink and lilac).

On another note, its a beautiful day here in Knoxville. The window is open and the breeze and sunshine is blowing in! Hope to accomplish a lot this weekend for be true and for me! I see a day picnicking in the park in my future! Hope you have a great weekend!

-e.n.h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment